Covid Update – 6/1/2022
The Board of the Port Fairy Golf Club has resolved to implement the following measures as a duty of care and to protect the well-being of staff, members and visitors playing and entering the Port Fairy Golf Links from Thursday 6th January 2022.
* Highly recommended that masks be worn outside and indoors when attending the Port Fairy Golf Links.
* Check in for competition, green fees and merchandise sales available only at external pro shop window.
* All players and guests are encouraged to use the external bar window and outdoor facilities for limited hospitality.
* No food and beverage service in clubhouse.
* Toilet facilities available via external doors.
* If you are unwell, please do not attend the course.
These arrangements will be subject to ongoing monitoring.