".....it (Port Fairy) is the best value golf in the world - without question." Golf Australia
Port Fairy is not only a 'must do' golfing destination in Austrialia, but it is also one of Victoria's favourite holiday and weekend getaways.
Away from the Course you will be charmed by this historic fishing port situated on the dramatic Shipwreck Coast.
Port Fairy offers a diverse range of accommodation including quaint stone cottages, hotels, motels, camping and ultra-modern seaside villas.
Choose from a wide range of fabulous 'Stay and Play' packages.
Unless otherwise stated packages include 2 nights accommodation, two days of unlimited golf at Port Fairy's acclaimed 'links' course.
Your host will arrange your golf and book your tee times for you. All you need do is pack your clubs and show up.
Port Fairy is regarded as one of Victoria's finest examples of early colonial coastal villages. Golfers and non-golfers can enjoy:
• A stroll along the wharf-watching the fishermen unloading their catch
• A charter boat ride-around Port Fairy Bay or to Julia Percy Island to the seal colony
• Swimming, surfing, fishing or walking Port Fairy's pristine beaches
• Specialty shops, award-winning restaurants, kerbside cafes and bistros
• Over a dozen galleries and studios open to the public
• More than 50 buildings classified by the National Trust
• Exploring Griffith Island and the Lighthouse; watching the mutton birds return at dusk
• Port Fairy Festivals and special annual events
All details available from the Port Fairy and Region Visitor Information Centre, Bank Street, Port Fairy 3284 Phone: (03) 5568 2682
Back to top