".....it (Port Fairy) is the best value golf in the world - without question." Golf Australia
1. Entries are restricted to Amateur members of Clubs registered with GolfVic or of Golf Clubs registered with such state or overseas associations recognised by these associations who have a current handicap.
2. Entries to all events must be made on the official entry form and be received together with the entry fees before the specified closing date. Telephone or facsimile entries will be accepted provided credit card details are given in full. Cheques should be made payable to Port Fairy Golf Club Inc.
3. The Tournament Committee (hereafter called the Committee) shall have the right to refuse any entry without being required to give reason for such refusal. Refunds will not be made after the draw is completed without the specific approval of the Committee.
4. The Committee reserves the right to:
a) Close any event early as capacity is reached.
b) Ballot players in any event.
c) Alter the starting time of any event indicated on the Program.
d) Grade players as it sees fit.
e) Alter the draw in the event of scratching or any other reason.
f) In the event of bad weather, cancel, shorten or postpone to another day, any event in this tournament.
5. All players must report to the Pro Shop at least 15 minutes before the scheduled starting time and must be prepared to play when called upon to do so. Any player not upon the designated tee when called will be liable for disqualification.
6. Competition shall be played in accordance with Rules of Golf as approved by the R&A Rules Ltd. And The United States Golf Association, together with such Local Rules as are in force on the course on which the competition takes place.
7. All competitors must play off their official Golflink Handicap and verification must be made available upon request.
8. In the event of a tie in a Scratch Event, a result shall be determined by such method as may be decided by the Committee. Ties in Handicap Events shall be decided by the Count Back System.
9. If a dispute arises on any point, it shall be decided by the Committee whose decision shall be final. Any dispute or protest must be lodged in writing with the Committee within 15 minutes after the last card is returned for the event.
10. No player is eligible to win more than one major trophy in any event. The Committee shall have the power to allocate trophies.
11. All motorised transport must be registered with the Club Professional.
12. Buggy slicks and golf shoes with soft spikes are compulsory all year round.
13. Dress Code in accordance with Club Policy.
14. The personal details requested from players on the entry form are for the purpose of:
Back to top